Team Corally Asuga XLR is a high-performance off-road racing buggy that is designed to dominate any terrain it encounters. With its sleek and aerodynamic design, the Asuga XLR is not only visually appealing but also incredibly agile and fast.
Fifteen percent bigger than the average 1/8 buggy, with higher ground clearance, more suspension travel, and oversized components-in short, a completely new chassis that still uses the proven drive components of Corally’s existing 6S models. Note the many details, and it will soon become clear to you that the ASUGA XLR has set a new standard for RTR RC cars.
The precision CNC-manufactured aluminum parts, the beautiful red anodization, and the various small details make a big difference.
Required to Complete: 4-6S block or 2x2S and 2x3S LiPo batteries with XT90 connector, appropriate charger, and AA batteries for the transmitter.
- Team Corally CR-HV 7225 Digital Servo
- Hobbywing Torox 185 ESC
- Team Corally Kuron 825 Brushless Motor
- “ABEC 3” Rubber sealed ball bearings
- Modern shaped front and rear bumpers with skid plate
- Oversized composite steering links and rear camber links
- Oversized composite camber links
- Ultra-rigid hybrid chassis brace system
- Oversized (13mm thick) HD composite suspension arms with aluminum anti-tear rings
- Front upper arm wing
- CNC-Machined 8mm aluminum suspension arm holders
- CNC-Machined 8mm aluminum suspension arm holder
- Oversized HD composite “Pillow Ball” steering blocks with anti pop-out design
- CNC-Machined 5mm aluminum shock towers
- The suspension arm holders are fixed to the chassis with M4 screws
- Super smooth 16mm “Big Bore” aluminum shock absorbers
- High performance precision CNC-cut hardened steel spur gear
- Differential spiral bevel gears and pinions
- Strong and Wear-resistant S2 hardened spring steel drive joints and wheel shafts
- CNC-Machined adjustable aluminum motor mount
- Large battery holder
- Low profile Rebel XMS Off-Road tires
- 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system
- Car Model Type: Electric Powered 4WD XL Buggy RTR – 6S Brushless Power
- Dimensions (LxWxH mm): 574x359x192mm; Wheel base (mm): 371 mm; Weight (g): 4450 g
- ESC Type: Brushless – Waterproof – 3-6S LiPo – Programmable with LiPo Cut-Off
- Motor Type: 2050kV 2-6S 4-pole Brushless Motor
- Radio Type: 2.4GHz 2-Channel Digital Remote Control System
- Servo Type: Digital – High Voltage – Metal Gear – 25 kg Torque