The Kronos XTR delivers performance and durability rarely seen in a bash machine. Choose your own electronics to create a unique and personalized experience.
The Kronos XTR from Team Corally takes the successful Kronos platform to an entirely new level with innovations to improve durability, handling, and performance. This 1/8 scale Brushless Electric Monster Truck features a full-time 4WD system with three heavy-duty differentials that precisely distribute power to each of the four corners. The letters XTR means Extreme. This supreme bash machine is capable of managing extreme terrain and performing extreme stunts that would send other models directly to the repair shop.
Roller means that this model is offered without electronics, allowing you to tailor the choice of steering servo, speed control and brushless motor to your exact specifications.
The aluminum shocks on the XTR feature a revised lower ball cup and spring perch, along with new pistons and spring rates to better absorb landings from extreme stunts. The completely new chassis brace system features aluminum lower braces with a 7075 aluminum central bridge, in addition to optimized tubes that interconnect the front, rear, and center chassis assemblies for maximum rigidity. A new front shock tower brace adds additional strength and precision to the front end.
The bulletproof, heavy-duty steel drivetrain features all of the best possible components for trouble-free bashing such as spring steel outdrives, rubber-sealed ball bearings, CNC-cut gears, and front CVD driveshafts. Premium 7075 aluminum for the chassis plate and shock towers delivers best-in-class durability!
The Kronos XTR also contains new heavy-duty steering blocks, along with extreme 3mm thick aluminum hinge pin braces. Underneath, front and rear skid plates protect the chassis during extreme stunts. An extra-large battery compartment makes it simple to install your favorite LiPo pack and the heavy-duty aluminum twin-plate steering system guarantees the Kronos XTR goes exactly where you point it. Premium spring steel adjustable turnbuckles allow convenient suspension and steering adjustments, while durable composite racing wheels and high-grip rubber tires deliver maximum vehicle traction
- Factory-built Extreme Monster Truck Rolling Chassis less steering servo, brushless motor + ESC
- 7075-T6 aluminium dual-deck steering system
- Splashproof, dustproof receiver case with integrated transponder mount
- XL adjustable battery holder fits all common LiPo batteries
- Complete set of aerospace-quality, rubber sealed ball bearings
- Hardened steel spur gear and motor pinion
- Front/Center/Rear sealed metal differentials, factory-filled with silicone oil
- New Pro diff outdrives and rear wheel axles machined from durable spring steel
- Heavy-duty 52T steel spur gear
- Aluminium 17mm wheel hexes
- Oil-filled, threaded 16mm aluminium Big Bore shocks featuring new pistons and rod ends
- New firm shock springs included
- Innovative shock spring perch locking system
- New HD front steering blocks
- Aluminium steering deck and front suspension arm holder
- New shock tower brace for unparalleled rigidity
- 7075 T6 aluminium suspension pin mounts with composite cover
- Reinforced truck-style front steering blocks, carriers, and rear hubs
- Heavy-duty adjustable turnbuckles
- Team Corally RSP anti-roll bar system, front and rear
- 7075 T6 CNC-machined and laser-etched aluminium 5mm F/R shock towers
- Reinforced high-downforce wing and mount with brace
- Pre-glued high-speed low-profile tires on black 7-spoke nylon rims
- New ESC safety switch holder
- New performance data logger holder
- Compatible with most 6S electronics
- Team Corally Torox 185 ESC and Kuron 825 brushless motor recommended
There are no reviews yet.