The Team Corally Vulcan Pro stock class brushless motor series is a high performance motor line developed around trend-setting technologies.
Team Corally’s R-D department only had the highest efficiency and maximum power in mind when they designed this line of high-performance motors.
The result speaks for itself: impressive performance, more power, more top-end, all while keeping the motor temperature lower. The motors are made with high grade materials and every motor is balanced using state of the art balancing machines.
- Precision machined T6 aluminum motor can
- High purity copper windings maximizes conductivity
- High power solder tabs
- Removable and replaceble rotor
- Powerful sintered Neodymium magnet
- Improved stator design for higher efficiency
- Dual Sensor Port
- Adjustable Timing
- Compatible with all Sensored/ Sensorless ESC
- Compliant with EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR, BRCA, DMC rules
- Poles: 2-Pole
- Windings: 17.5T
- KV: 2200
- # of Li-xx Cells: 1-3S
- Max. Current (A): 35A
- No Load Current (A): 1.1A
- Motor Length: 52.6mm
- Motor Diameter: 35.8mm
- Motor Shaft: 3.17mm
- Sensor Ports: 2 Ports
- Adjustable Timing: Yes
- Weight: 164g
There are no reviews yet.