The Team Corally 815-4 Pole 1/8 class brushless motor series is a high performance motor line developed using the latest technologies.
Team Corally’s R-D department only had the highest efficiency and maximum power in mind when they designed this line of 1/8 Class motors. They feature high quality oversized bearings, sintered Neodymium magnets and a superior electromagnetic design.
The result speaks for itself: impressive performance, more power, more top-end and this all keeping the motor temperature lower for maximum efficiency.
- Sensored motor for 1/8 scale competition
- Precision machined T6 aluminum motor can
- 12 Slots Stator Hi-torque motor design
- 4-Pole Rotor sintered Neodymium magnets
- High power solder tabs
- High RPM and oversized bearings
- High purity copper windings maximizes conductivity
- Precision Engineered for maximum efficiency
- Super thin (0.2mm) stator laminations
- 5mm Shaft
- Removable / replaceable rotor
- Compatible with all Sensored/ Sensorless ESC
- Poles: 4-Pole
- KV: 1950
- # of Li-xx Cells: 2-4S
- Max. Current (A): 97A
- Motor Length: 68mm
- Motor Diameter: 40.8 – 42.8mm
- Motor Shaft: 5mm
- Sensor Ports: 1 Port
- Weight: 340g