Team Corally, renowned for its successful, high-quality on-road competition cars, is going ‘one step further’ by releasing its first 1/10 scale off-road competition buggy. Based on the experience of their professional drivers, Corally engineers and designers created a chassis geometry that delivers maximum performance under all possible racing conditions. The main focus was on durability and suspension adjustability, to make it easy for everyone to become fast on the track.
Team Corally’s principle is nothing less than – Engineered to be the fastest!
- Suspension geometry engineered and optimized to achieve maximum performance in all possible racing conditions
- All suspension components manufactured from custom formulated composite blends to ensure maximum durability and proper flex
- Hard-coated 2.0mm 7075-T6 aluminum chassis
- Aluminum suspension holders front + rear with interchangeable composite inserts
- Effective dual-arm steering system with adjustable servo saver ensures perfect steering and easy Ackermann and bump steer adjustment
- Independent steering servo mount to eliminate unwanted chassis tweak
- Membrane-free big bore shocks with hard coated aluminum bleed-screw shock cap
- Shock bodies CNC-machined from hard-coated 7075-T6 aluminum
- Special steel material 3mm shock shafts, hand grounded for maximum precision and smoothness.
- Front and rear gear differentials featuring steel bevel gears, steel planetary gears and steel pinion gears
- Anti-roll bars manufactured from special spring steel
- 4.0mm graphite front + rear shock towers with multiple shock mounting and roll center positions
- Composite chassis braces to adjust the chassis flex
- Adjustable floating aluminum motor mount and aluminum/carbon servo mounts
- Race proven adjustable, easy access central slipper clutch
- CVD drives front + rear, manufactured from the highest-grade spring steel to obtain a lower weight but keep durability
- 12mm front + rear wheel aluminum drive hexes
- Many optional parts available
- Designed in Belgium
- Length: varies (depends on wing size)
- Width: max. 250mm
- Height: varies (depends on wing size)
- Wheelbase: 279 – 283mm adjustable
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.5:1
- Weight: 1005g (without electronics + tires)
Shown assembled for display purposes only. Wheels and tires not included. Body is sold clear, and requires paint.